Friday, December 31, 2010

Traped in my past story

i don't think this year gonna be over and move to next year so fast this time spinning

I think this year is not special because what i always stunned for my love story in the past....

What always i do ? Thingking of her , she always in my mind, a girl that can make me going crazy only her... always hope i can chase her back but what ..

I Can't , i'am to weak to said
i wanna you come back girl

i don't think i still have love for another girl ...
I don't think next year will be better than this year....
but i must wish and have a planning something to be better and better than before...


because i know THIS IS NOT THE END !!!

i wanna trade my life for something new ,,
i do not want to always look back ...

enough traped in my past story

how stupid i'am if i always trapped for a second time..

Now I wanna say good bye this year. Forgive me for all of my fault I ever do ..

Good bye too for my ex girl friend, I wouldn’t think of you again …


GOD bring me to anoter life that can make me better than this year..

Make my Heart Can’t be tamed for a girl that only playing with my love ….


so what a good title for the story at the end of the year ??

" Traped in my past story "

0 komentar:

..