Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sound From Hero in DOTA

Soul Keeper

  • I Blind No Deaf
  • Easly
  • Hardly a Challenge
  • Is That All
jahrakal..
  • Stay Cool
Teechis
  • Do not Run, we are your friend.
SHADOW FIEND/NEVERMORE

- Your soul is mine
- I Hunger
- Die
- Very well
- Agreed
- I must hunt soon

Pugna : I shall be your eyes
Phantom Lancer : I can wait no longer
Tinker : Yeah, Baby
Tinker : All systems go
Sniper : I take care of it
Alchemist : Wanna blow something up?
Mirana : Trust to my command !
Crystal Maiden : Sounds Good
Balanar : Don’t waste my time!
Sniper : Time to go!
Nessaj : Ready For Battle
Traxex : My bows are ready
Luna: It shall be done
Gondar : I give you my wisdom
Davion : I ’ll do my best
Silencer : I smell magic in the air
Dark Terror : I will do what I can
Rhasta : Don’t worry be happy
Naga Siren : My song is yours
Viper : For the death I come
Mortred : I’m the iron hand of justice
Lich : Is there something I miss?

0 komentar:

..