Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Drama b.ing 2 orang singkat

On the beach ….

INDONESIA ,,, INDONESIA ,,, INDONESIAA !!!!

now only sorrow that come to me

now only death that come to me slowly

TSUNAMI ….

You have destroyed my country

Edwin : where is my son ? Where is my wife ?

DAMN tsunami !!

Diaz : my friend , please don’t be sad again J

Edwin : I can’t friend . you know ? my son was lost !! I can’t believe that

I think he swept away by waves and now so many children that lost their parents

Diaz : I know , I know , I Feel it too win, Be patient and calm down ..

We will try to find your son tomorrow…..

IN EVACUATION

Diaz : eat this food friend …

Edwin : I don't lust to eat

Diaz : don’t drop your self tired friend , if you do that

Who will find your family ? think it again !!

Edwin : let me die here , I think if I die I can meet my son again in the heaven

Diaz : Don’t think like that , you think it’s the best way ? you’are wrong

Trust me !! we can pass this all and walk again

Three days ago ….

Edwin become stress

Edwin : my son … where are you ?

I really really miss you L

Diaz : my friend , how many times have I told you

Please don’t drop your self into sadness…!!!

Edwin : hahahaha…. Are you my son ?

Diaz : Wake up friend , wake up please , don’t make me worried

I’am your friend , don’t you remember ?

Edwin : Shut up !! DAMN IT ALL !!

after diaz shows what edwin get that make Edwin really really stress ,,,

this situation really touch diaz heart's and diaz pray to the god

Diaz : God , you have made disaster now

My country has been destroyed and you know GOD ?

My friend lost his son , and now he becomes stresss

GOD ….please help me

Help my friend , help this country

ten years later

( when diaz walk around the way , walk staggered use staff )

Van : grandpa, let me help you !

Diaz : thankz a lot son

Van : No problem grandpa

Diaz: you are a good boy , a person that be your parents will be happy have children like you

Van : hehe, thank you very much grandpa

On the intersection stop

van : grandpa , exactly where do you want to go ?

Diaz : I wanna go home son

Van : but why do you look sad, grandpa ?

Diaz : honestly , when I look at your face grandpa remembers my granda best friend , he lost his son maybe now his son have been mature like you

Van : why he lost his son , grandpa ? what happened with his son ?

Diaz : five years ago , you know Tsunami attack our village , tsunami destroy everything in the city , everybody run to save themselves

Van : really ?

Diaz : of course son

Van : I’am too , five years ago I been dumped off in this island and I meet person that wont handle all of my life with my new family .

Diaz : why you can been dumped off ?

Van : my new family said that I I was swept away by wave when I was young

Diaz : by the way may I see your back ?

Van : of course ,

And then Diaz see birthmark on van’s back and remember that his best friend ever told him about that

After see van’s back …

Diaz : Oh god I can’t believe that you are edwin’s son

I had thoughts from the start

Van : and now where is my father ?

Diaz : really I don’t want to tell about this ( time become freeze for a while )
Van : what happened to my father , grandpa ? Say something !!

Diaz : your father,,, he has gone from this world

Van : WHAT THE H.E.L.L ? I can’t believe this

Diaz : all have been happened , this is the fact that can’t we avoid

Van : but ……

Diaz : you have to let him go , don’t be sad I’am here with you

Van : Thank you grandpa . may I ask one request ?

Diaz : of course , say anything what do you want

Van : for the last time , please bring me to my father grave

so i can miss him

Diaz : okay i understand , but promise to me until arrive at there you may not sad so deeply

Van : okay I promise

after they arrived at the resting place …

van run fastly to his father’s tomb and

remove all sense of missed

0 komentar:

..