Friday, November 11, 2011

bla bla bla ~

Rumours are like fires. No one admits to starting them and before you know it, they're out of control

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life. I know you'll be a sun in somebody else's sky. But why can't it be mine?

My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody’s pain.

People say you do not know what you have got till it is gone. Truth is, you knew what you had, you just never thought you would lose it.

Guys should learn from Mario Bros : No matter how far his Princess is, he will look for her no matter what.

Guys should learn from Mario Bros : No matter how far his Princess is, he will look for her no matter what.

"I’m happy for you” -- that’s the hardest lie you can say to a special person from your past who found a new person to love."

I love my mom no matter what we go through, no matter how much we argue, because I know, at the end, she’ll always be there.

If no one's brave enough to save you,go on and save yourself because sometimes you have to be your own hero to find your happiness...

Intelligence can bring you to success. But it's your attitude that keeps you there. Remember, GRADES DON'T DEFINE A PERSON.. ATTITUDE DOES

3 Common Lies From Guys; I'm sorry, I love you, I won't hurt you. 3 Common Lies From Girls; I'm fine, I'm not mad at you, I don't love you.

Don't call her a slut if she's wearing shorts, a bitch when she's proving a point, a flirt when she's nice, or obsessed when she's in love.

Love is sometimes denied, sometimes lost, sometimes unrecognized, but in the end always found w/ no regrets, forever valued and treasured.

I hate the way you smile. I hate those big brown eyes, because I know they're not for me ~ lol

“When u can’t laugh on the same joke again & again, then why do u keep crying over the same thing over and over again”
‘Learn to move on’…

A boy gives a girl 12 roses. 11 fake, 1 real and he says to her " I will stop loving you when all the roses die.

0 komentar:

..